The 17th ASMDA conference will focus on new trends in theory, applications and software of... more...
Call for abstracts - 12th INTERNATIONAL LANDSCAPE CONFERENCE
The Organizing committee of the 12th INTERNATIONAL LANDSCAPE CONFERENCE «Landscape-ecological support for rational nature management and sustainable development» welcomes all researchers and experts from 21-27 August 2017 to Tyumen, Tyumen State University. The conference will cover the following topics:
1. Theory and methodology of landscape science (landscape ecology).
2. Methods and models in landscape research.
3. Landscape and landscape-ecological mapping.
4. Regional regularities of structure, dynamics and functioning of geographical landscapes.
5. Landscape geochemistry and landscape geophysics.
6. Evolutionary landscape science.
7. Anthropogenic landscapes and land use dynamics.
8. Values, functions, sustainability of landscapes: ecosystem and landscape services.
9. Landscape and territorial planning: multifunctional nature management based on landscape-ecological approach.
10. Landscape and ecological support for nature conservation (to 100th Anniversary of the Russian system of protected areas).
11. Recreational landscapes and sustainable tourism.
12. Landscapes of oil-and-gas regions and landscape-ecological support for hydrocarbons production and transportation.
13. Landscape-hydrological studies.
14. Cultural landscapes: landscape in culture and culture in landscape.
15. Historical landscape geography and ecology.
16. Perspectives of landscape politics and landscape management. International landscape centers.
17. Physical-geographical and landscape-ecological education.
Thematic round tables will be organized to discuss urgent problems of ecological development of Russia. Researchers, managers, stakeholders, politicians, businessmen are welcome to participate.
FRAMEWORK PROGRAMME OF THE CONFERENCE
21.08.2017 – Day of arrival (registration, sightseeing tour, welcome evening).
22.08.2017 – Opening of the conference, plenary lectures, work of sections, round tables.
23.08.2017 – Plenary lectures, work of sections, round tables.
24.08.2017 – Excursion, organizational meeting of the Russian chapter of the International Association for Landscape Ecology (IALE).
25.08.2017 – Plenary lectures, summing up, closing of the conference.
26.08.2017 – 27.08.2017 – Excursions.
015.04.2017 – Deadline for registration forms and Visa request.
01.06.2017 – Deadline for submitting abstracts.
01.07.2017 – Deadline for payment of an admission fee, hotel booking
Applications for participation in the conference in the form of the filled registration form to the e-mail address: email@example.com.
Toulouse e-Democracy Summer School (TeSS) is organized jointly with CIMI labex http://www.cimi.univ-toulous
You invited to participate to the workshop on Decision Making organised in Toulouse, Manufacture des Tabacs, Amphi MBIII, April 24th - 26th 2017.
Topic 1: FRAGSTATS Landscape Pattern Analysis: Part 1
The 2017 EFITA Congress, European conference dedicated to the future use of ICT in the agri-food sector, bioresource and biomass sector, will take place in Montpellier from 2 to 6 July 2017.
The Organizing committee of the international conference «Landscape-ecological support for rational nature management and sustainable development» welcomes all researchers and experts from 21-27 Au
Early Stage Researchers are invited to submit their applicaions for EFI Short Scientific Visits 2017.
The 6th International Symposium & 28th National Conference on Operational Research will be held at the University of Macedonia, Thessaloniki, Greece, June 8-10, 2017.
The Symposium on Systems Analysis in Forest Resources (SSAFR 2017) will be held from 23rd-27th of August 2017 near Seattle, WA.
The IUFRO-IALE-ELI conference "The green and blue nexus" September, 24 - 29 in Halle - addresses the conflict between provisioning services (the "Green"), such as