The International Conference on Knowledge Innovation & Knowledge Management (KIKM2017), in... more...
IMCIC 2017 - 8th International Multi-Conference on Complexity, Informatics and Cybernetics
You are invited to consider contributing an article in the subject area "Knowledge Engineering and Management", or in any other area of your research interest included among the topics suggested in the 8th International Multi-Conference on Complexity, Informatics and Cybernetics: IMCIC 2017 (http://www.2017iiisconf.org/imcic), to be held on March 21 - 24, 2017, in Orlando, Florida, USA, jointly with:
- The 8th International Conference on Education, Training and Informatics: ICETI 2017
- The 8th International Conference on Society and Information Technologies: ICSIT 2017
You can find more details, as well as the URLs of the different events, at http://www.2017iiisconf.org/cfp-spring2017.asp
The deadlines for this second CFP are the following:
- December 20th, 2016: Article submissions
- December 20th, 2016: Invited session proposals
- January 24th, 2017: Notifications of acceptance
- February 21st, 2017: Uploading of camera-ready or final version
To submit your article, please click the "Authors" tab on the conference website. Submissions for face-to-face and virtual presentations are both accepted. You can choose any of the three displayed options to submit your article.
Authors who want their paper to be considered simultaneously for conference (face-to-face or virtual) presentation and journal publication (with no additional cost) should:
- select "paper Draft (2000-5000 words)" as the option for submitting their article and suggest three non-anonymous reviewers. The organizing committee will randomly select 100% more double reviewers than the number selected for just conference presentation and proceedings publication, and after doing so
- send an abstract written for inter-disciplinary communication attached to an email addressed to jsci-conf AT iiis.org. Otherwise the presented paper will be published just in the conference proceedings and, if selected as among the best 25-30% will also be presented in the journal after making the potential modifications.
Registered authors of accepted submissions for this CFP will be invited to make an additional presentation with no additional charge if such a presentation is oriented to inter-disciplinary communication and will have the option of writing an invited paper associated to their respective invited presentation. If received on time, this invited paper would be included, as such, in the conference proceedings. Keynote Speakers will also be selected from early registrations in the conference.
Details about the following issues have also been included at the URLs given above:
- Pre- and post-conference virtual sessions.
- Virtual participation.
- Two-tier reviewing combining double-blind and non-blind methods.
- Access to reviewers’ comments and evaluation average.
- Waiving the registration fee of effective invited session organizers.
- Best papers awards.
- Publication of best papers in the Journal of Systemics, Cybernetics, and Informatics (JSCI), which is indexed in EBSCO, Cabell, DOAJ (Directory of Open Access Journals), and Google Scholar, and listed in Cabell Directory of Publishing Opportunities and in Ulrich’s Periodical Directory. (All papers to be presented at the conference will be included in the conference printed and electronic proceedings)